Thanks for connecting with me here!
My passion is connecting... people to people, people to their dreams, brands to businesses, and creative spirits to their talents. 2020 has brought massive changes to our lives on so many different levels. Some of these changes came bearing gifts.
For me, seizing an opportunity born of adversity, I'm re-imagining my career path and following my dream of helping others as a Creativity Coach as well as and doing what I’ve been doing as an employee for others for years, but now freelance Marketing on my own and helping small businesses and artists with their business development.
Working with my first coach back in 2001 opened the door to a whole new world for me and I’ve been using these techniques in all of my relationships since.
I hope to work with you soon!
Relative experience highlights (aka Street Cred)
- Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching™ – Coach in Training (Certification: December 2020)
- Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard) Certified Workshop Facilitator (2003), based on the book by Jill Badonsky
- 20+ years as a Marketing Professional providing marketing, creative branding, design, business development, collaboration and social media consulting to businesses across many industries including tourism, art, culinary, wine, publishing, municipal and nonprofit.
- REACH Personal Branding – Certified Personal Branding Coach (2004)
- The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) - Personal Co-Active Coach training (2003)
- Western Association of Chamber Executives – Accredited Chamber Executive (2012)
- Leadership Napa Valley – Class 21 Alumni (2008)
- Art Association Napa Valley – Current Member, past Board Member (since 2008)
- 30+ years of actively evolving awareness and acceptance of my own creative being
- World-traveled, culturally sensitive
“Art is the only way to escape without leaving home.”
~ Tyla Tharp, American dancer, choreographer, and author